the Navigation pane, click Supervising Manager.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the Supervising Manager
list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the desired Supervising
Manager. The Supervising Manager window opens.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Organizations button. The
screen changes to displays two panes of information, the top pane displays the
organization associated to the Supervising Manager. The lower pane displays the
complete list of organizations currently established within your database.
6. Within the Search Organization (lower pane), there are 7 columns
Organization Name – displays the lowest
level of the organization tree.
Organization Path – displays the complete
path to the organization name. Each level is separated by >.
Account Number – displays the account number
associated to the organization name.
TCO – displays the TCO Group associated to
Organization Code – displays the
Organization Abbreviation – displays the
Inactive – if a checkmark appears in the
column, the organization has been deactivated and should not be assigned to the
Adding an Organization
7. To add an organization to a Supervising Manager, find the name
within the list and double-click the row. The organization name displays in the
Selected Organizations pane. The lowest level of the organization is listed
first, after the two ~~ the complete path to the organization is displayed,
each level is separated by a >.
! You can search for an organization within
the Search Organization pane by typing in the name or portion of the name
within the Search text box, once entered click the magnifying glass. Any record
with the search characteristics appears within the pane.
8. Within the Selected Organizations pane, right-click the
Organization to delete. A small pop-up box opens; click Delete within the box.
9. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to delete the Organization. Click Yes within the box to continue or
No to cancel the operation.
10. Once selected, CAIRS draws a line through the name allowing you to
delete multiple items at once.
11. If you do not want to delete the Organization, right-click the
record to access a pop-up menu, click Undelete.
12. Once you select Undelete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to undelete the selection. Click Yes within the box to continue or
No to cancel the operation.
13. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to
continue adding information for the Supervising Manager, or Save & Close
(to save and exit) to return to the Supervising Manager list. Top of Page