the Navigation pane, click Resource Manager Group.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the Resource Manager
Group list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the desired Resource Manager
Group. The Resource Manager window opens.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Sites button. The window
displays two panes of information; the top pane displays the sites associated to
the Resource Manager. The lower pane displays a list of all the sites within
your database, the following read-only information is available for each site:
Site Name – displays the name of the site,
this is the lowest level of the site tree.
Site Path – displays the complete path to
the site. Each level is separated by a >.
Site Level – displays the site level name or
Site Code – displays the three-digit
alphanumeric site code.
! You can search for a site within the Search
All Sites pane by typing in the name or portion of the name within the Search
text box, once entered click the magnifying glass. Any record with the search
characteristics appears within the pane.
Adding a Site
6. To add a site to a Resource Manager, find the site within the
list, and double-click the record, the site name now displays within the upper
! Be aware that sites do not inherit the
associations of their parents. You must associate each level to the resource.
For example, if you associate a parent and want all the children associated you
must associate all children site as well.
Deleting a Site
7. Within the top pane, right-click the site name to access a pop-up
menu, from the menu select Delete.
8. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to delete the site. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to
cancel the operation.
9. Once selected, CAIRS draws a line through the site; allowing you
to delete multiple items at once.
10. If you do not want to delete the site, right-click the record to
access a pop-up menu and click Undelete.
11. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (save and stay) to
continue working with this group or Save & Close (save and exit) to return
to the Resource Manager list.
Top of Page