1. Click the Orders/Troubles menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Orders and then All General Active Orders.
3. A list of the open orders populates. If you have a large number of active work orders, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. The general work order window opens.
5. Within the Sub-Orders/Packages pane, find the order that you want to Release from Hold, within the Selected column click the box to insert a checkmark. You can place a checkmark in multiple rows if desired.
6. Within the Sub-Order Actions ribbon group, click on the Release Orders from Hold button.
7. A message box displays allowing you to enter a reason why you are releasing the hold on the sub-order(s). Type the reason and click the OK button. The Order Status column changes to display Open.