1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Set Management > Configured Sets.
3. Depending on the amount of records you have within your database, the list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Configured Sets list opens, displaying all existing sets. Double-click the set to modify.
The Set Management window opens.
5. There are two sections within the Buttons Properties pane, the left section displays a list of the buttons associated with the set, and this includes all buttons types. The right section displays the information associated with the highlighted button.
6. Within the left-hand section, highlight the button to add a feature onto, within the right-hand section a list of links displays, click the Add Feature link.
7. Within the right-hand section, the Features field displays. Double-click the field to open the Switch Features window and within the window find Automatic Call Distribution. If you do not readily find the feature, you can search for a feature by typing in the name or portion of the name within the Search Parameter field and then clicking the magnifying glass. Once the feature displays, click in the select column to insert a checkmark.
8. Within the Select column, select the checkbox to, this inserts a checkmark, to indicate that you want to add the feature to the set.
9. Click the Ok button to close the Switch Features window. The Add Features Prompts pop-up opens. Within the pop-up, complete the following information:
· ACD Number – type the name or the number of the ACD group.
· CLID – type the Calling Line ID.
· Position – type the set’s position number.
10. Click the Continue button to finish adding the feature or click the Cancel button.
The feature name populates in the field and on the button within the Device Properties pane.
11. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue adding members, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Set Management list.
12. Although you have added the feature to the set and saved it within your database, you have not created the appearance within the switch. To do so, click the Go button within the Run Time ribbon group. To learn about the processes that occur when you click the buttons please refer to the Switch Communication section.
Top of Page