1. Click the Configured Items menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Circuits.
3. Before the Circuit list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record, then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All link.
4. The Circuit lists, displaying all existing circuits. Double-click the circuit to modify.
5. The General-Circuit window opens. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Alternate Names button.
6. Within the list of names, right click on the selector box next to the name to delete, a popup menu opens, within the box click Delete.
7. Once you click Delete, a message box appears verifying that you really want to delete the alternate name. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
8. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the name allowing you to delete multiple names at once.
9. If you do not want to delete the name, right-click the record to access a popup menu, from the popup, click Undelete.
10. Once you select Undelete, a message box appears verifying that you really want to keep the name. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
11. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the circuit, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Circuit list.
Top of Page