Within Account Entries, you can view the configured items associated to the account and the related charge types. When you access a record, you can modify the account for equipment and services as well as the equipment and services associated to the item.
You can search for a particular item to view or you can view all items by clicking the Show All link. The following information displays for the item number or name:
· Item Number or Name – displays the telephone number, circuit name, etc.
· Item Type – displays the item type for example, Organization, Cell Phone Number, Telephone, Circuit Segment, etc.
· Item Delete Date – displays the date the item was deleted from the account. The item still appears in the list, however, no charges are incurred.
· Account Number – displays the account number
· Site – displays the site name
· Organization Name and Path – displays the organization name and the entire organization path
· Billing Start and End Date – displays the date the account started to incur charges and the date the charges ended
· Charge Type – displays the charge type the account is responsible for, there are four types: Call Charges, One Time, Recurring, and Both One Time and Recurring Charges.
· A component may appear in the list more than once, depending on the charge types associated.
By double clicking on any record you open the Assigned Accounts and Equipment window, this window allows you to view and modify accounts, equipment and services related to the item number or name. Within the Related Item Action ribbon group, you can click the Open Item button to open the appropriate window whether a set device, circuit, subscriber, etc.